Monday, January 31, 2011

Best to Work For (but investors should like them too)

I was going post a piece on the out-performance history of the annual Fortune magazine
"Best Companies to Work For". Over a year ago, I randomly came across an independent quantitative study showing just such out-performance, and rather impressively. Well, now I don't have to fish around for that study, cuz Fortune has saved me the trouble to some extent, as you can see here. Should be good for a 5-minute trade by high-frequency traders!
So, the upside is you get to contribute to some, perhaps small, marginal increment in the world's happiness level (i.e., among these lucky workers).....and at the same time make some money. Not a bad deal. On this list I especially like Intel


and Aeropostale

No comments:

Post a Comment